Funny Friday, August 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles.
1. At least they put my cape on right.
2. Ladies and gentlemen! May I present: The Only Toddler to Clean Her Plate... Ever
3. No. You may not watch TV. I'm eating.
4. What did they put in this? It's delicious!
5. Yep. I'm adorable. The most adorable person to ever adorb. That is all.
Spatulas on Parade