January Funny Friday
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado.
1. Camouflage Level: Mediocre.
2. This is what happens when your kid REALLY doesn't want a picture taken.
3. In lieu of blankets, a large amount of pillows may suffice in a pinch.
4. No judgement - as long as you're comfortable.
5. If my kids did this, I'd still sit on the couch. Right on top. Like a boss.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:Eileen’s Perpetually Busy