October Funny Friday
Today’s post is October’s Funny Friday,, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they've come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles.
1. ... my life got flipped - turned upside down. (You know you just sang that.)
2. Apparently Humpty Dumpty flew off the wall... easy mistake.
3. On that note, did you know, the rhyme does not specify that Humpty Dumpty was an egg?
4. It's no Big Boy rocket, but could be a Dr. Evil sighting.
5. At least the expression is consistent. Oops!
6. OMG... I just realized that's a hot-air balloon! Clever!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: